Entry Form Tips
BEFORE you complete your online show entry,
we recommend you do the following preparation……
Our online Artist Entry Form uses an online software called EntryThingy.
CLICK HERE to print a copy of Entry Form Tips 2022
1. Create a free EntryThingy account from our website.
You will use this account for all GWAG show entries. Your entries and information are only available to you and GWAG. Save your login credentials.
2. Review Gallery’s REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES and the following tips:
Select up to 5 art items to enter; take a jpg/jpeg photo of each; save them to the computer you will use to complete your online EntryThingy entry form.
- Edit (i.e. crop, enhance) your photos before you upload them to the online entry form.
- Minimum photo size: 1 mb; Maximum photo size: 5 mb
- Name each photo file as follows:
- Your LAST NAME:ART NAME Example: SMITH:SUNSET
- More than one item can be included in an entry photo, i.e., a collection of smaller related paintings, pottery, jewelry, etc.
- For each photo/item you are entering, you will provide the following information:
Title of the work – maximum 80 characters including spaces.
Dimensions (Maximum: 2-dimensional w/frame: 40” x 40”; 3-dimensional: 2’x 2’ x 2’)
Example: Sunset, Oil on canvas, 24” x 36” with wood frame, $450
Create an Artist’s Statement including information about yourself and your art. Enter this in the appropriate box on the online entry form. NO resume required.
- If you are selected for a show, your Artists’ Statement will be included on the website’s Show Photo Gallery and in the “Book of Show Artists” available at the gallery.
COMPLETE THE ONLINE ENTRY FORM BEFORE THE CALL DEADLINE DATE!
Once prepared/edited entry photos and other information are saved to your computer, sign into your EntryThingy account
UPLOAD ALL PHOTO ENTRIES BEFORE YOU PAY THE SINGLE $5 SHOW ENTRY FEE
- Selecting an Art Category: The online form includes a drop down box of art categories.
- Select the best category for your entry.
- If the art categories listed do not “fit” your work or your entry includes multiple media, select Other and clarify the media of each item in your entry description.
- Your show entry is complete when the SINGLE $5 PER SHOW NON-REFUNDABLE online processing fee is paid.
- NEED HELP? Before the Call Deadline SEND EMAIL to [email protected]
- CLICK HERE to print a copy of Entry Form Tips 2022
EveryThingy’s Website has tutorial videos on how complete the online entry and answers to FAQ’s. https://entrythingy/artists