Entry Form Tips
BEFORE you complete your online show entry,
we recommend you do the following preparation……
Our online Artist Entry Form uses an online software called EntryThingy.
CLICK HERE to print a copy of Entry Form Tips 2022 and step by step instructions.
First time entrants: Create a free EntryThingy account from our website.
Save your login & password to be used for all shows you enter. Your information is only available to you and the gallery.
Your Entry = ALL your pieces entered – up to 7 entries allowed
Entry Fee = single $5 for up to 7 entries; use paypal link on the entry form AFTER all photos are uploaded
Create your Profile
If you are a returning artist, confirm your profile is correct
Statement: should reflect information about you and your art. this will appear on our Artist Gallery website page
Resume – not needed
Select up to 7 entries to enter
take a jpg/jpeg photo of each; edit/crop photos, save to device you will use to complete your online entry form.
- Minimum photo size: 700 kb; Maximum photo size: 5 mb [smaller or larger photos will be rejected in the online entry process]
- Name each photo file as follows:
- Your LAST NAME:ART NAME Example: SMITH:SUNSET
- Only one art item per photograph unless sold as a set or are multiples of the same item with same price. Additional photo views of a piece of art are allowed.
- For each photo/item you are entering, provide:
Title of the work – maximum 80 characters including spaces.
Dimensions for 2022 Winter “Small Works” Show: (Maximum: 2-dimensional w/frame: 12” x 12”; 3-dimensional: 12″x 12″ x 12″)
Example: Sunset, Oil on canvas, 12” x 12” with wood frame, $450
COMPLETE THE ONLINE ENTRY FORM BEFORE THE CALL DEADLINE DATE
- NEED HELP? Before the Call Deadline SEND EMAIL to [email protected]
- CLICK HERE to print a copy of Entry Form Tips 2022 and Step By Step Instructions
EveryThingy’s Website has tutorial videos on how complete the online entry and answers to FAQ’s. https://entrythingy/artists